PCOS, also called polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), is one of the most common female endocrine disorders. PCOS is a complex, heterogeneous disorder of uncertain etiology, but there is evidence that this disease is more commonly present in families with diabetes.
PCOS produces symptoms in approximately 5% to 10% of women of reproductive age (12–45 years old). It is thought to be one of the leading causes of female subfertility and the most frequent endocrine problem in women of reproductive age.
Dr. Vineet Surana an expert endocrinologist offers the treatment of PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) which can hamper you in many situations like you
- Are unable to conceive a child after a year of regular, unprotected sexual intercourse
- Have erection or ejaculation problems, low sex drive, or other problems with sexual function
- Have pain, discomfort, a lump or swelling in the testicle area
- Have a history of testicle, prostate or sexual problems
- Have had groin, testicle, penis or scrotum surgery